Trolley Dash Terms & Conditions
1. The following rules apply to the "Trolley Dash" competition which will take place on 28th November 2019 at Eroski Center, Gibraltar.
2. Anyone who enters into the Trolley Dash will be deemed to have read and accepted these rules and will be bound by them.
3. The competition is organised by Rock Media Limited (Herein known as Rock Radio) and held at Eroski Center Gibraltar.
4. A bottle of Cava will be given to you at the end of the Trolley Dash.
5. You must be 18 or over to take part in the Trolley Dash. We reserve the right to request proof of age.
6. This competition is not open to employees of Eroski or their family members.
7. Product information and prices quoted on air were correct as of Monday 4th November 2019.
8. If there is any event that hinders or prevents our ability to conduct the Trolley Dash, we may at our discretion cancel the Trolley Dash and conduct it another time.
9. By participating in the Trolley Dash you agree to be filmed and photographed before, during and after the Trolley Dash and for this, together with your name, to be used for the purposes of advertising/marketing, on social media or otherwise by Rock Radio and Eroski.
10. By participating in the Trolley Dash you agree to your personal data being stored and processed by us for the purposes of the Trolley Dash and for the purposes of point no.8 above.
11. The prize is limited to the total amount that you can fit into 1 Eroski trolley.
12. We reserve the right to refuse a prize to any participant who breaches any of these terms and conditions.
13.The Trolley Dash will be 3 minutes long.
14. You are required to be at Eroski Center at 9.45pm for briefing. The Trolley Dash will begin at 10.00pm.
15. Items placed in the trolley during the Trolley Dash are strictly non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered of any kind for any product included.
16. You will not be permitted to take any of the following items during the Trolley Dash:
high value meats (including but not limited to turkeys, legs of lamb, joints of beef), tins of sweets/chocolates, all alcohol lines, clothing, general merchandise (e.g. stationary, children’s toys and kitchenware and appliances) or electrical items.
17. You will not be permitted to clear entire shelves of products. You will only be allowed to take 2 of any 1 eligible item.
18. The approved items in the trolley will be confirmed by the store manager once the Trolley Dash is over.
19. You must wear suitable footwear and clothing when taking part in the Trolley Dash.
20. Only one person can take part in the Trolley Dash.
21. You must comply with any other reasonable rules of which we inform you verbally or otherwise in connection with the Trolley Dash.
22. You must operate the trolley and conduct yourself with due care before, during and after the Trolley Dash.
23. The Trolley Dash is completed at your own risk and, as far as permitted by law, we do not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss, injury, claim or damage suffered by you resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly of your taking part in the Trolley Dash or any related activity.
- Click Here for our complete Competition Terms & Conditions.